This is a tad bit late, but I wanted to do it anyway. Brandon and I spent our New Year's Eve in Texarkana for Britt and Dustin's wedding. It was a really fun weekend! Here's the background story...
Britt and I have been friends for about 4 years, and it's one of those friendships that takes you by surprise and changes your life for the better.
It all started when we sat by each other on the first day of ASL506 (American Sign Language). After that we spent hours upon hours
signing attempting to sign to each other, practicing until oh-so-late for our exams, laughing, talking, eating breakfast tacos in the business school, more laughing, and dreaming about that 'one day' when we would both get married. We had no idea that that 'one day' would be here before we knew it!
Here's a photo recap of the weekend...
 |
| Welcome bag! |
 |
| Thursday evening- Kick-off BBQ |
 |
| Britt had a brunch for all the girls on Friday. So sweet of her! |
 |
| Rehearsal.. |
 |
| Rehearsal Dinner |
 |
| Happy New Year!! |
 |
| Love him! |
 |
| Me and the bride :) |
Britt & Dustin- I couldn't be happier for you two! Your wedding was absolutely perfect! I'm so happy that I got to be a part of your day :) Love you!!
EM!!! I've now joined the blog world with you... At least we know we'll read each others, like you said you feel like you are just writing to no one, ha!! XOXO
ReplyDelete