Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why thank you, thank you very much!

Yesterday I got an email from Tiffany at The Austin Family Diary saying she had nominated me for a little blog award. I was so excited she thought of me! If you haven't been to her blog, go check it out!

After reading a few of Tiffany's posts I quickly realized that we are the same person. We have so much in common, and I have really enjoyed getting to know her via blogs and emails! Thanks again, Tiffany!




Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their site
3. Include the award image (above) in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their site
7. Let the bloggers know they have been nominated (email, twitter, etc)

7 Random Facts:
1. I am a teeth fanatic. Seriously, I'm a bit paranoid. I wore my retainer at night until I got married, and only stopped because my husband made me.

2. I love pizza and could eat it for every meal.

3. I love wedding planning.

4. I hate smacking, HATE it. If I feel like I know you well enough, I will ask you to stop.

5. I am a complete grouch when I get too hungry.

6. I hate making decisions, especially big ones. And I always second guess myself.

7. I love ice cream, especially at places like Cold Stone and Marble Slab.
Amaretto with coconut mixed in, or birthday cake/cake batter with rainbow sprinkles = YUM!

Nominations:
Some of these blogs are much bigger than mine, and some are just getting started {like me}, but they are all on my list of daily reads. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the nomination lady!! I did this last year :-) so fun! I have been trying to pay attention to my teeth a little bit more...I was fortunate enough to have braces but didn't wear my retainer until about last year. I tend to fall asleep without brushing my teeth or flossing so time to get back on that! I've worn my retainer the past 3 nights and OMG my mouth is sore! And I hate making decisions too...luckily my husband loves to hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to Coldstone for the first time about a week ago--it was so good! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much for nominating me :) You're too sweet!
    Congrats on receiving the award yourself, too!

    Annnd I can totally relate to your #6...I'm the same way! Eeek!
    But I'm trying to get better about it!

    Happy Friday, girl!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! Your ice cream choices sound pretty amazing--now I might have to go try them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bah! I knew we'd be bloggy besties...seriously---teeth fanatic?! Gah I just love you! And I still wear my retainer... most nights :)

    I could also eat pizza for every meal--like seriously, give me a good slice of cheese pizza any day of the week and I'd be happy!

    We already know how much we both love wedding planning

    I equally hate smacking...bad manners in general drive me nuts lol.

    I'm also a grouch when I'm hungry...like seriously moody and need food now kind of grouchy

    I also don't like making big decisions...and will also do the 2nd guess act for a while

    TWINS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks for nominating me! You're so sweet! It was nice getting to know you a little better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled across your blog! I also live in Texas (Houston though!) Yay for Texas bloggers!

    I absolutely HATE smacking as well (my students do it and it drives me crazy!) And who can't eat pizza for every meal? If they can't, they must be crazy! :)

    I also hate making big decisions, I swear I get anxiety every time I have too... And second doubting is my middle name with big decisions! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!