This is my list. A list of things I want to do, a list of things I want accomplish. This list is completely random, and can change at any time. Some of these things are fun. Some will take work. And some things I will cross off sooner than others. But each of them is something I want to do, eventually :)
1. Go to Paris
2. Run more 5ks
3. Run a 10k
4. Sit in the front row on the set of The Chew
5. Go to New York
6. Go to Carlo's Bake Shop {from Cake Boss}
7. Eat New York pizza
8. Have kids
9. Continue my education
10. Take our kids to Washington DC
11. Own season tickets for Texas Longhorn football
12. Walk with our children around The University of Texas campus
13. Take Brandon to visit Aunt Betty in Georgia
14. Eat at a Chick-Fil-A Dwarf House again
15. Get our kids a puppy
16. Plant a garden
17. Take our children to Texas Football games
18. Bake MaMaw's homemade rolls {This one is going to take a lot of courage.}
19. Read more books
20. Become an aunt

I like your list! I have a bucket list I made for my home, and it has some of the same things on it!!
ReplyDeleteps. Being an aunt = funnest thing ever.
My mom and dad got a chance to check out Carlo's Bake Shop---they said it was AMAZING! And even got pics with the mother and one of the sisters!
ReplyDeletePlease tell me you've signed up for or are planning on running in the Color Run?! It's a 5K and it is the best, most fun time you'll ever have while running.