I just finished reading The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, and I loved it! It's a #1 New York Times bestseller and is described as "An enlightening, laugh-aloud read."
The book follows Gretchen's year-long journey to a happier self, which includes happiness research and her own monthly resolutions. Her resolutions include things like exercising better, showing proofs of love, asking for help, singing in the morning, keeping a food diary, showing up, taking time to be silly...
I could go on, but I want you to read it yourself! This book will keep you laughing as you start to examine your own life and discover ways that you, too, can be happier.
So either get out your Kindle, head to Barnes & Noble, or log into your Amazon account (like me) and get this book! You will be glad you did!
And who knows...maybe I'll start my own happiness project! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!