How many times a day do I scroll through the news feed and find nothing that interests me?
And let's talk about the "friend" list. Are these people really my friends? Do they really need to see the few pictures that I post or the conversations that I have with my real friends?
But then I think about what I would miss if I deleted this account. If I had no access to a news feed.
Britt's wedding video: LOVED it. And would I have seen it anywhere other than facebook? Maybe. But probably not. And all the adorable pictures of Reese, Andie, Rhys, and all the other precious babies that I only get to see via facebook? I would miss them. And what about Katie and Edward's new baby? Will I even know when it's born?
But maybe if all of these pictures and updates weren't right at my fingertips I would take more time to actually keep in touch. The old fashioned way. Maybe I would make more phone calls, write more e-mails, and schedule more visits. Maybe that's what I need.
Or maybe I'm just overthinking this...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!