Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jace & Laura's Wedding!

Two weekends ago we traveled to Rockwall, TX for Jace and Laura's wedding. Brandon and Jace have been friends since they were kids, and Laura became a close friend to us as soon as she and Jace started dating.

We were so happy to be a part of their day! Since we had to leave a little earlier than expected I didn't get any pictures with Laura {which made me very sad}, but I can tell you she was a stunning bride!

I truly believe that these two were made for each other.


Here's a few photos from the weekend...

{Rehearsal}

{Me & B}
{BFF}
{First Dance}
{"The Brothers" - We have this same pic from baseball games, proms, graduations, and weddings.. Love these boys!}
{YHS batting order}
{College roommates}
{<3}


Jace, I'm so happy you found your match!
And Laura, I'm so glad to call you my friend.
We can't wait to make many, many more memories with you guys!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for becoming a follower! Looks like you had a great time at the wedding--you are beautiful! Sorry to hear about your grandpa :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!