Happy Tuesday!
![]() |
| {via} |
Nine Loves
{not in any particular order}
Marriage
I love being married, everything about it.
I love the struggles, the triumphs, the partnership, the friendship.
I love the good days, the bad days, and all the days in between.
I love having a partner, a teammate, a #1 fan.
I love having a husband.
Family
I love my family.
I love our deep talks and our funny stories.
I love having Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill marathons.
I love sitting, talking, and laughing for hours at a time.
I love big hugs and the warm feeling I get when I go home to see them.
I love being married, everything about it.
I love the struggles, the triumphs, the partnership, the friendship.
I love the good days, the bad days, and all the days in between.
I love having a partner, a teammate, a #1 fan.
I love having a husband.
Family
I love my family.
I love our deep talks and our funny stories.
I love having Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill marathons.
I love sitting, talking, and laughing for hours at a time.
I love big hugs and the warm feeling I get when I go home to see them.
Yoga
I love yoga.
I love restorative classes and power flow.
I love my yoga pants, yoga mat, and yoga studio.
I love downward dog and savasana.
I love feeling like I've had a full body massage when I'm finished with class.
Namaste.
I love restorative classes and power flow.
I love my yoga pants, yoga mat, and yoga studio.
I love downward dog and savasana.
I love feeling like I've had a full body massage when I'm finished with class.
Namaste.
Running
I love the open road and a cool breeze on my face.
I love working hard and accomplishing a goal.
I love Nike shorts and Asics running shoes,
Pandora radio and stretchy head bands.
I love making up my mind to do something, and doing it.
Friends
I love the friends that I don't see for months, yet they still know me better than anyone else.
I love the friends who remember my birthday,
not because they see it on facebook,
but because they have known it since we were kids.
I love the friends who are there for me, the ones who listen when I need to talk.
I love the friends who love me for who I truly am.
Blogging
I love having an outlet.
I love writing and telling my story.
I love looking back and reliving my favorite memories.
I love reading blogs and learning from other people.
I love making friends and connecting with other bloggers.
Small Towns
I love the sense of community.
I love family owned restaurants and small town cafes.
I love having one high school and all the pride that comes with it.
I love pep rallies, small town parades, and church picnics.
I love being able to drive across town in less than five minutes.
Kids
I love the way they think and how funny they are.
I love playing with them, working with them, and watching them grow.
I love the questions they ask.
I love their innocence,
and I love the look on their face when they learn to do something for the first time.
I love the way they think and how funny they are.
I love playing with them, working with them, and watching them grow.
I love the questions they ask.
I love their innocence,
and I love the look on their face when they learn to do something for the first time.
The University of Texas
I love the Forty Acres.
I love the campus, the amazing architecture, and the beautiful buildings.
I love 'the tower' and everything it stands for.
I love Bevo and burnt orange,
Vince Young and Colt McCoy.
I love Disch Falk and DKR.
But most of all, I love that "What starts here changes the world".
I love the Forty Acres.
I love the campus, the amazing architecture, and the beautiful buildings.
I love 'the tower' and everything it stands for.
I love Bevo and burnt orange,
Vince Young and Colt McCoy.
I love Disch Falk and DKR.
But most of all, I love that "What starts here changes the world".


Love Colt McCoy, Gilmore Girls, and blogging. But being married just number one! It is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love every single "love"! No surprise there :) Thanks for linking up friend.
ReplyDeleteYoga!! I love Bikram...I only had 9 loves, otherwise, that would have made the cut!
ReplyDeleteGreat list Lady :)
~ Lo
http://meandmybeautifulmess.blogspot.com/
i love yoga too, I found this site bodyrock.tv which featured a yoga session for about a month, I fell in love. Loving your list, we just moved to a small town & I dreaded it. I felt that was nothing to do here and I wouldn't make any friends. My hubby grew up in this town & we moved back when he got an awesome job, so he knew everyone & I was always asking 'who was that?' whenever someone would come talk to us haha. It's starting to grow on me though, I do love the family owned restaurants.
ReplyDeleteI love running. I just became a runner this year. One of the best decisions I ever made.
ReplyDeletei love running because i push myself to do better/be stronger :)
ReplyDeletegreat list!
I love being married too, and my kids and blogging. I hope your having an great day. www.onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.
ReplyDeleteI love yoga too! I'm a little obsessed with Kate Potters' Namaste yoga show. Have you see it? Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteYour newest follower, Stephanie @ Seven Days
I love small towns too- I swear I'm moving back to one very, very soon! Cities just aren't for me.
ReplyDeleteSmall towns are definitely a fave. :) Cute blog!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog from the YOU challenge this week - ok, I'm a little late reading yours but if only I had time to sit and read blogs ALL day...so I'm a little slow getting to some! I'm excited to start following you! By the way, I love small communities too...I grew up in a small town in Texas and I was actually just talking to my mom about it tonight...I currently live in a smaller big city but my husband and I are moving outside of town so maybe it'll feel like "less traffic" haha. cute blog!
ReplyDelete