Happy Tuesday!
![]() |
| via |
Six Places
Each of these places has played a big part in my life,
but the people and experiences that I encountered in each place
are what make each one special.
Each of these places has played a big part in my life,
but the people and experiences that I encountered in each place
are what make each one special.
Austin
My all-time favorite place to live.
The first place we lived when we got married.
Yoakum
Our hometown.
My all-time favorite place to live.
The first place we lived when we got married.
Yoakum
Our hometown.
Georgia
Home of my Aunt Betty and Uncle Robert.
My all-time favorite summer vacation spot.
Home of my Aunt Betty and Uncle Robert.
My all-time favorite summer vacation spot.
The Forty Acres
Read more here.
Red Rock / Rockne
Home of my grandparents,
and the place that holds my favorite childhood memories.
Corpus Christi
Our current city.
Although it's not my favorite place to live,
I'm sure I'll look back one day and appreciate everything this city has taught me.
Read more here.
Red Rock / Rockne
Home of my grandparents,
and the place that holds my favorite childhood memories.
Corpus Christi
Our current city.
Although it's not my favorite place to live,
I'm sure I'll look back one day and appreciate everything this city has taught me.








I love how you collaged your photos all like that! I am so computer illiterate sometimes, I wouldn't even know how to do that! Way cool!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Love the huge cupcake in Austin!
ReplyDelete