Hello, Friends! I can't believe it's already Tuesday again!
This week is all about food.
I love food.
Choosing only five foods is going to be tough.
![]() |
| {via} |
Five Foods
1. MaMaw's Homemade Rolls
Best. Food. Ever.
I'd give anything to have her make me just one more batch.
2. Mom's Roast
I could seriously eat the whole thing.
I don't know what my favorite part is... the carrots, the actual roast, or the gravy.
The best combination ever would be MaMaw's rolls with Mom's roast.
My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
3. Chuy's #5{?}
Chuy's is my favorite,
and this is my favorite thing to order.
I can never decide which part is better...
the deluxe chicken enchilada or the chicken chalupa.
Yum!
![]() |
| {via} |
4. Ice Cream
Homemade {vanilla}
Marble Slab {birthday cake}
Cold Stone {cake batter}
DQ blizzards {butterfinger}
Blue Bell {cotton candy}
5. California Pizza Kitchen
I love going with someone who will share a pizza and a salad with me.
![]() |
| {via} |
I wish I wasn't writing this post at eleven o'clock at night,
because now I'm hungry.
**Maudie's should probably be on this list, but I haven't had it in so long that I forgot what it tasted like.**
{Michelle, I'm counting on you to fix this when I come visit.}





i love how you specified your favorite flavors of each ice cream! cake batter is soooo good!
ReplyDeleteMmm you know you're from Texas when you have good tex-mex on the list!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a recipe for MaMaw's rolls? I am on a biscuit/roll making kick so would love to try another one out.
ReplyDeletemmm ice cream!
ReplyDeletebirthday cake = <3
visiting from adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.com , come say hi :)
Nothing beats recipes from Maw Maw. My Maw Maw had some of the best recipes. Roast is one of my favorites too. I am already connected to you. Linking up again with the You challenge...hope you will come visit me back. http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI love the way you did the ice cream! I promised myself for my list I would stay away from the sweets and cheese. Gosh now I am regretting it! haha! It is not like I stay away in real life, why should I stay away in my list?
ReplyDeleteI love cake batter ice cream from Coldstone and just go all out and get Birthday Cake Remix, what's the extra toppings calorie wise right? All of these food posts are making me starve until lunch time & give me endless options of what I want to eat!
ReplyDeletecpk is so tasty!!!
ReplyDeleteice cream is always a favorite of mine :)
i love this series and have met Lauren and she was sharing all about this series it is so cool to see so many blogger participate each week!
ReplyDeleteOMGSH! I love Chuy's sooo much! Now I really miss Nashville..
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
Your newest follower,
Coral
Come say hi @ www.coralscountry.blogspot.com!
oh CPK, how great you are.
ReplyDelete