Sunday, September 23, 2012

As Requested {INVINCIBLE Update}

I wasn't going to do fantasy football updates {because I figured no one cared}, but someone approached me at a wedding yesterday and said, "Emily, I've been checking your blog to see how fantasy football is going! How is it?!"

Turns out there's people who actually read this thing!

~~~

Week 1 for INVINCIBLE was not fun. We played RyDawgs {B's ten year old cousin}, and we lost. By 18 points. I was not happy.

So I told B, "If my guys don't step it up in week 2, then they're all getting traded."

B laughed and said, "Oh yeah! Who are you going to pick up? Because the players who are available are not any better than the ones you have!"

My players must have heard me, because in week 2 INVINCIBLE looked like a completely different team.

Not only did we win, but we earned the highest score in the league. The highest score in the league! Now that is an accomplishment!

{Did I mention that we played Old Timers? Aka Brandon's Parents!}

I decided that this may never happen again, so in my head I'm pretending it was the championship.

I even slept in my 'Fantasy Football Legend' shirt on Monday night.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Good work on your team! Lol---that cracks me up that you had a request for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you did better! my husband complained multiple times yesterday how he was doing bad in all THREE leagues he's in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!