Happy Tuesday!
This week is about movies.
I enjoy watching movies, but I don't necessarily have a favorite.
I'm sure that after I post this I'll think of several that should have been included.
Three Films
"Finding Nemo"
![]() |
| {via} |
Oh, I love this movie so much!
I may or may not have it memorized.
"Titanic"
![]() |
| {via} |
This is such a good movie.
I remember I was in fifth grade when it came out.
I spent that year arguing with one of my friends about who loved Leo more.
I still have a few of the notes we passed back and forth, and boy we took that argument seriously!
I think we thought Leo was going to marry whoever loved him most. Haha!
"27 Dresses"
![]() |
| {via} |
I could watch this movie over and over!
It's such a cute movie, and I love Katherine Heigl.
My favorite scene is when Jane and Kevin sing 'Bennie and the Jets'.
I sing along every time!





I love Katherine Heigl! Good choices!!
ReplyDeleteTitanic is my favorite! My friends and I were the same way about Leo. I was OBSESSED! I wanted to see every movie he was in, but my mom wouldn't let me because I was in 4th grade at the time. :)
ReplyDeletei LOVE katherine heigl, shes to cute for words! 27 dresses was a great movie!
ReplyDeletei adore 27 dresses :)
ReplyDelete