Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Orientation: Complete!

I finally completed new employee orientation! Over the past few days I've taken in so much information. Benefit packages and retirement plans aside, I've really learned a lot about where I'll be working.


 
The hospital itself has a small town feel to it. Everybody knows everybody. I think I'm going to like it, since I usually do well in that sort of atmosphere. The staff members seem to be very close with one another, and everyone I've met has been so friendly! All of the employees are proud of where they work, and the overall attitude is very positive and upbeat. It seems to be an amazing work environment!


{Ocean view at the end of each unit. One of my favorite places in the hospital!}

This child life department is smaller than my last one, but it seems to be growing quickly. After visiting with all of the staff today, I feel like I joined the team at the perfect time!


{Welcome sign at my new desk}

I'm very excited! And I'm so thankful for this opportunity. I know that I'm going to learn so much from this experience, and I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!