| {Christmas Eve 2012. Follow me on Instagram: @emrenken} |
Dear Christmas, Why did you have to come and go so quickly? I really wish we could celebrate you more than once a year. Dear Brandon, I am so proud of you. Thank you for working so hard for our family. Dear Michelle, I hope you are enjoying your trip to Florida. I can't wait to hear all about it! Dear groceries, Can you please start showing up at our house on your own? I really don't like having to go pick you up every week. Dear Princess, Please stop waking me up at seven o' clock in the morning. I work late now, remember? Dear yoga, I need you back in my life. ASAP. Dear Mom and Dad, I'm excited about your visit today! I hope you don't mind that our house is kind of a mess. Dear running shoes, I promise I'll put you on sometime this weekend. December was kind of crazy, but you and I will be best friends again soon. Dear Instagram, Why did it take us so long to find each other? Dear life, Please slow down a bit. You're going by way to fast.

I wish groceries would just show up in my pantry too...seriously my least favorite activity to do. Hope you had a fun weekend with your parents!
ReplyDelete