| {She missed Brandon, too.} |
~~ I've really enjoyed my Lenten daily meditations. Some days I feel that the bible readings were chosen just for me.
~~ Speaking of Ask, Seek, Knock... Dear God, I am not sure how much longer I can handle these work hours. I know You have everything under control and that we are living out Your plan, but I could use a little more help. Please continue to guide us and help us to make the best decision for our family. Love, Emily
~~ My tomato plants are doing great! {The ones that Brandon didn't pull up. Let's not go there..} I have given some to my dad and my PaPaw, but I haven't actually eaten any myself. I just like to pick them, set them on the counter, and look at them. If they don't taste good, I don't want to know!
~~ I recently read this post, and I was really interested in the part about love languages. I decided to take the online quiz, and it said that most people have one, maybe two, languages that are more prominent than the others. Not me. Poor Brandon has to use words of affirmation, quality time, acts of service, and physical touch to make me feel loved. I always knew I was needy, but not that needy! I'm sorry, B. Looks like you have your work cut out for you!
I think that's all for now! Even if it's not, I'm officially going to be late for work. Have a great Monday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!