"Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.
What do we do? We swim, swim, swim."
-Dory, Finding Nemo
![]() |
| {via} |
Hello, friends! Some of you know I've been feeling pretty down lately. The past few weeks have been tough, but with the love and support of my family and closest friends I'm pushing through. To those of you who have taken the time to listen or gone out of your way to make me smile, thank you. Your kindness means more than you know.
I'm going to do my best to start writing on a regular basis again. It's something I enjoy, and it helps me to focus on the happy things in life. I hope you'll stick with me as I get back into my routine!
Happy Tuesday, everyone!


SOOO, your email when I try to respond back to you says it's a noreplycommentblogger. So I couldn't write you back after you commented on my work post.
ReplyDeleteHere's a link on how to change that so we can email back and forth!
http://happyhourprojects.com/blog-tips-are-you-noreply-commentblogger-com/