Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday {almost Saturday}'s Letters

{Mom and I, Our shopping day, Fresh tomatoes, My nine-pound BFF}
Dear Mom, I so enjoyed our shopping day last weekend. It was just what I needed! Dear anyone who's reading this, I'm convinced that there's no better form of therapy than a weekend of being spoiled by your parents! There's just something about getting cooked for, shopped for, and being sent home with a bag of goodies that makes you feel warm and cozy inside. Dear tomato plant, I have no idea how or why you are still growing, but I'm definitely not going to complain! The only problem is that I can't eat your tomatoes fast enough! Dear P, Thank you so much for keeping me company while B was gone. I am convinced that you are the cutest and sweetest and most lovable little dog in the whole world. Dear B, Right now you are driving home from Oklahoma for the last time. Thank. Goodness. I am so happy that all of this training is behind us! I feel like it's time we take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy life. One way or another we're going to make that happen! Dear Kayla and Diane, I can't wait to be reunited with you two next weekend! I already know it's going to go by way too fast. Maybe we should just not sleep Friday night so we can get the most out of our time together. Just kidding! Sort of. Dear readers, I'm considering taking part in a blog challenge I read about last week where I'd be committing myself to blogging every single day in the month of May. Hmmm... What do you think??



2 comments:

  1. i love tomato plants! when they go, they go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl..you did some SHOPPING. Love it!
    So glad that you had a good weekend with your parents. It's definitely needed sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!