| {Taking awkward selfies to show B how much we miss him when he's gone} |
I hate when my jeans that are too tight or my heels are too high. I don't like it when people argue in front of me and expect me to take a side. I feel uncomfortable when someone asks my opinion, and the truth isn't what that person wants to hear. Any type of confrontation makes me nervous. Strapless bras are the worst. My face turns red when I'm questioned and put on the spot in front of a group of people. I feel awkward dancing in public. I get nervous when I'm ordering a drink at a bar, and I don't know what I want. I hate making any type of decision, really. Trying to compliment someone's baby when I don't know if it's a boy or a girl is never fun. I'm horrible at making small talk. I don't like calling people to say happy birthday, because I never know what else to say.
What makes you uncomfortable?

How about having to say to someone that their baby is so cute.....when it really is NOT?
ReplyDeletedecisions make me most uncomfortable, but if i were to write this post on what makes me uncomfortable, I could just copy and paste yours. #twins
ReplyDelete