Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday's Letters

{Follow me on Instagram: @emrenken}

Dear Kayla and Courtney, I love this picture of us! We look so bright and summery! {Is summery even a word?} Dear yoga, I'm so glad we have been reunited! Although I'm really sore today, and I have carpet burn on my shoulder from my "fall" while practicing my newest pose in the living room last night I know that you really do want what's best for me. Dear B, I have really enjoyed cooking for you this week. Maybe we'll have "yummy tacos" next week? Dear Princess, I am soooooo sorry for literally kicking you out of our bed on Tuesday night! I love putting your little doggy bed at the foot of our bed when B is gone, and I promise I didn't mean to kick off! I hope you'll forgive me. Dear Facebook, I'm considering deleting you. I'm just not sure if I want to completely delete my profile or if I want to simply delete the app from my phone. After giving you up for Lent I just feel like I'm better off without you. Dear blog friends, Your sweet and supportive comments on Tuesday's post meant so much to me. It's crazy how close the blogger community really is, considering we are spread out across the country. You guys amaze me! Dear fellow bloggers again, I'm thinking about changing my blogger URL. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?

Happy Friday, everyone!!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girls! And you definitely look summery (totally a word) and CUTE!
    I think when you change your url your readers don't transfer to the new one. They'd have to find you and re follow. My url is SUPER cheesy (let's pretend I was 5 when I made it) and I'm dying to change it, but I won't because I don't want to lose all my readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my URL from GoDaddy, you can get really good deals there every once in a while. I think mine is 5 dollars a year?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how pretty you look! Love all the summery dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!