Thursday, May 2, 2013

Something I know {nothing} about

I was originally going to share a piece of my child development knowledge, but I'm saving that for another day. Instead I'll share with you the latest from my garden. 



Somehow my tomato plants went from this...


to this...



And I have no idea how. 

If I was going to tell you how to plant a successful garden I'd say put the plants in the ground and let nature take its course. Give them a little water each week, but don't go overboard. Too much fertilizer early on will stunt their growth, and similar to stubborn teenagers they will flourish only when you give them time and space to do things at their own pace. 

I really know nothing about growing a garden. I just happen to get lucky this year. If anyone wants fresh cherry tomatoes you're welcome to come down! At this point I have way more than I can eat!


2 comments:

  1. Woah! That is amazing! I wish I had patience for gardening anything. We literally kill everything we plant (minus the cactus lol). Good job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really, really impressed. You must have done something right

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!