As I sit in our house I often find myself thinking "If I could just have new curtains for the guest room, bedroom furniture, that piece of wall art I saw at Hobby Lobby, a new dining room set,..." Then when I get dressed to go somewhere, I begin to wish for things like a new purse, a new watch, a new wardrobe all together. Why is it so easy to get caught up in the material things of this world? This week, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I will strive to think each day of the many blessings in my life. When I catch myself wanting something, I will change my mindset and think of something I am thankful for. This will take practice, and prayer. But I know I will be a much happier person :)
 |
| I found this on Pinterest, and it seemed perfect for this week. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!