Monday, December 12, 2011

First Year Moments

Our first wedding anniversary was yesterday. What a fast year! I was thinking all day about what my favorite part of the year was, and I had a hard time coming up with just one thing. I was talking to B (that's what I call Brandon) and asked him what his favorite thing was. We both agreed that when we look back on our first year of marriage, there is not one specific event or occasion that will stand out. It's all the little moments that we will remember. Moments like...

~ Spontaneous frozen-yogurt dates
~ Driving to Corpus for the first time before we moved
~ Watching American Idol together every Wednesday (Me cheering for Scotty, of course!)
~ Looking at Christmas lights in Austin on the night of our first married Christmas
~ Walking down to the beach on our first night in Corpus
~ Princess and I greeting B at the door after he's been gone for a few days at work
~ Introducing each other as "my husband" or "my wife"

These are just a few glimpses into our first year as husband and wife. When people ask me how married life is, my first response is, "It's so fun!" I love B, and I love being his wife! I can't wait to see what the next year brings :)

Here are a few photos from our wedding. I still love to look back and remember how special that day was!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!