Monday, February 27, 2012

Writer's Block

It's been almost a month since my last post. It's not that I haven't wanted to write, because I have. But everytime I sit down and click 'New Post' I dont know where to start. I've had so many thoughts running through my head lately, and I can't seem to sort them out in a way that makes sense.

Brandon's job has kept him busy, and I am continuing to sub. I've had several classroom 'firsts' and am learning with each job what I like and don't like about the classroom. We've made new friends, tried several new restaurants, and seen a few good movies. We spent an afternoon at the aquarium and are contemplating planting a garden.

Life is good. I just haven't felt like writing about it. But this is just a phase, and I will be back to blogging soon.

Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!