Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Letter from Princess

Dear B,

Ruff! I am so happy you are finally coming home! I have missed you so much! Ruff! I can't wait until we are at our house again, where I am the boss!



I have missed all the great belly rubs you give me! And I'm looking forward to you sneaking me people food under the table again. You really are the best!


I have been taking good care of E. {That's our thing, right? To call each other by our first initials?} But I know she is ready for you to come home, too. She misses you a lot! Ruff!



Pam and Paul have been really nice to me. They even bought me my own treats! They let me live in their house most of the time, but I like to go outside sometimes to play with Jaxon and Darla, too. Everyone here sure is going to miss me! Ruff Ruff!!


Speaking of Jaxon and Darla, they are a handful! Jaxon barks a whole lot. But I appreciate how protective he is. He makes me feel very safe! We are actually getting along pretty well these days.


And Darla, well, she acts like such a puppy. All she wants to do is roll around and chew on stuff!



But she sure reminds me a lot of my old friend, Flash. {May he Ruff in Peace.}



I sure do miss you a whole lot, B! I can't wait to jump in your lap as soon as you get home! And when we get back to our house in Corpus, we are just going to snuggle on the couch and watch TV together, just you and me! But I'm sure E will try to butt in. We might let her ;)




Have a safe trip home, B! I will be waiting on the couch for you! Ruff!

Love,
P


P.S. - Thank goodness for FaceTime! What would we have done without it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!