Happy Tuesday, Friends!
![]() |
| {via} |
Eight Fears
1. Drowning {in the ocean}: I think it's the whole helpless feeling that scares me.
2. Burning in a fire: Again, feeling helpless.
3. Snakes: One of my biggest fears. I think the way they slither along is so scary!
4. Loose hair {especially long, dark pieces}: I'm scared it will get in my mouth and choke me.
Weird, I know.
5. Getting lost at a crowded event or in a store: This comes from childhood experiences.
My parents are not irresponsible. I just got separated from them at the beach when I was little.
{It's a long story..maybe I'll share it one day.}
6. My teeth falling out: This one seriously gives me nightmares.
7. Losing a parent, spouse, or close friend: I can't imagine learning to live without someone I love.
8. My future children being seriously injured or sick: I'm scared of my future kids choking, drowning, getting hit by a car, having a TV fall on them, or getting diagnosed with a serious illness.
That's what working in a children's hospital does to you.
I hope you're having a great week!


Seriously loose hair?! Me too! I'm not afraid I will choke on it, it just completely freaks me out.
ReplyDeleteYeah eight is the scariest! Followed by 7...ugh i could just keep going. Thankfully all the future weeks are happy! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeletethese are all scary! i always have dreams that involve me losing my teeth lol
ReplyDeletehappy tuesday!
I have dreams my teeth are just falling out and I am freaking out and crying during the whole dream- fear for me too. Being in a crowd freaks me out anyway my anxiety jumps through the roof. 7- I fear as well. I am already connected to you. Have a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteI agree with number 3 ( my biggest fear )and number 6.
ReplyDeleteI have that dream over and over again. its weird!
www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca
I always have dreams that all my teeth are falling out or breaking apart and falling out...glad I'm not the only one! lol
ReplyDeleteyour number 1 relates to one of mine! go check it out! found ya from the link up party!! newest follower :)
ReplyDeleteFloss those teeth and they won't fall out--and buy a sonicare :) Thanks for sharing your fears friend! As always--we are so alike!
ReplyDelete