It's been almost a year since I created this little site, and I feel like it's time to reevaluate.
I am amazed at how many options and choices there are in the blog world.
I am also surprised that I can actually connect with other people.
There are even blogs out there with hundreds of thousands of followers.
Crazy, right?
There are guest posts and giveaways,
blog hops and link-ups.
There's photos, vlogs, comments, emails, friends, followers...
It can get overwhelming.
So I feel like I need to make a choice.
What kind of blogger do I want to be?
What do I want my blog to become?
Do I want to continue to blog for me, and only me?
Do I want to branch out and become bigger part of the blog community?
Should I link-up every now and then?
Do I care that I only have eleven followers?
Right now,
I don't know.
I don't know.
What I do know is that I love to write.
I love having an outlet, both for my creativity and my emotions.
I love telling stories,
and I love being able to look back on those stories to relive days, moments in our lives.
Maybe one day I'll have one of those big-time blogs.
You know, the ones with awesome blog designs and professional looking photos.
But for right now,
maybe this is enough.
You know, the ones with awesome blog designs and professional looking photos.
But for right now,
maybe this is enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!