Such a sweet post :) We all need to be reminded of this every once and a while.
Sounds absolutely amazing! I am a housewife too! I am looking for a full time job in my field, so I suppose I wouldn't say I am a really a housewife with the intention of staying one. But, oh man I could really get used to this! :)
That is perfect! Breakfast for dinner is my favorite!
Thank you for your sweet comments.Reading them truly makes my day!
Such a sweet post :) We all need to be reminded of this every once and a while.
ReplyDeleteSounds absolutely amazing! I am a housewife too! I am looking for a full time job in my field, so I suppose I wouldn't say I am a really a housewife with the intention of staying one. But, oh man I could really get used to this! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is perfect! Breakfast for dinner is my favorite!
ReplyDelete