Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Loving

Happy Wednesday, friends!


Here's "what I'm loving" this week...


I'm loving Nutella.
With strawberries.
Seriously, I have given myself several stomach aches.
I feel like I need my mom here to stop me. 



I'm loving the plant sale I found on Friday.
Does that mean I'm officially a grown up? If I get excited about plants?
A nursery was going out of business and everything was 50% off!
It was overwhelming, and very hard not to buy more than I could keep alive.



I'm loving gettting back into my cooking groove.
When B was in Dallas I was either eating out with him or getting spoiled by my mom.
After we got back home I had zero motivation to cook.
But I'm slowly making my way back into the kitchen.

1. Chicken, red potato, and red pepper kabobs with corn on the cob
2. Red peppers with tomato and egg inside
3. Grilled shrimp...Yum!

I'm loving our first garden!
It is small, and we will probably only plant a few tomatos, but it's a start.
I will be sharing more on the garden soon!

{This was after day one. There are no plants in the ground yet.}

I'm loving our ice cream and movie date.
If you haven't seen this movie, go now!
It was so good.




Hope you're loving your Wednesday!




3 comments:

  1. i love nutella too and am asking myself why i haven't tried it with strawberries. what did you plant in your garden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your loves! Especially nutella, with anything!

    Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for the garden! That's on my list of 30 before 30...hopefully it'll actually happen :) That ice cream looks amazing...I have the biggest sweet tooth--esp for ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!