Sunday, November 18, 2012

Birthday Weekend: Take 2

Since Michelle wasn't able to come down for my birthday last weekend she came and spent the day with me today. It meant so much, because I knew how tired she must have been after working the entire weekend at Camp Aranzazu.

We had lunch at Chili's and then spent the afternoon catching up on the latest happenings in each of our lives. It felt so good to just sit and talk, with no one calling and beeping in and neither of us having to rush off the phone to finish dinner or make it to class on time. We ended our day with sno cones, and then Michelle headed back to Austin.

lunch / birthday gift / sno cone

Thanks so much for coming, Shell!
I enjoyed our day more than you know.


2 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet sis :) Still jealous of your sno cones...if our place wasn't closed on Sundays, I would have sooooo sent Cody for one lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those earrings!!! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!