Here are my eight favorite TV shows of all time...
![]() |
| {via} |
My mom, Michelle and I used to have Gilmore Girls marathons all the time! We had all the seasons on DVD, so we'd curl up in our pj's and watch for hours at a time.
![]() |
| {via} |
Michelle had always been hooked on OTH, and she had all the seasons on DVD. Except season six. Last year I started watching them from the beginning, and when I got to the end of season five it just killed me not to know what happened next. Lucas had made a phone call and asked someone to meet him at the airport, fly to Vegas, and get married! As the show ended Brooke, Peyton, and Lindsey each picked up the phone and said, "Hello."
Which one was talking to Lucas??!!?
Luckily Michelle gave me season six for Christmas this year :)
![]() |
| {via} |
I never watched Friends when it first came out, but over the past year or so I've caught up on all the reruns. I could watch this show over and over, and I'd still laugh every time!
![]() |
| {via} |
This show is hilarious! I love Sheldon's personality. Bazinga!
![]() |
| {via} |
I've watched Grey's from the beginning, and it used to be one of my favorites. At this point I watch it more out of habit than anything. I am excited to see Meredith and Derek's baby, though!
![]() |
| {via} |
Now this was a good TV show! I used to love Ruthie's curls, and I wanted a relationship like Lucy and Kevin's so badly! Did anyone else have a serious crush on Kevin??
![]() |
| {via} |
I used to be obsessed with Boy Meets World. {Who am I kidding? I still am.} I loved Topanga's hair, and I always felt a connection with her and Cory. Maybe because she was the smart and studious one, and Cory was her goofy boyfriend.
{Shh.. Don't tell B I said that!}
![]() |
| {via} |
I used to love this show.
"Ohhhh... As long as we got each other,
We got the world spinnin' right at our hands.
Baby you and me, we gotta be
The luckiest dreamers who never quite dreamin'!"
Seriously, one of the best theme songs ever.
~~~
I hope you enjoyed this little flash back in time! If you're like me, you're going to have the Growing Pains song stuck in your head for the rest of the day. You're welcome. Thanks for reading, friends!










I have a lot of the same favorites! I own all the seasons of Gilmore Girls and Friends! I watch Grey's and I loved 7th Heaven and Boy Meets World. And yes I did have a crush on Kevin...and now I am with a Kevin! haha!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a great list! Who could forget about Growing Pains or Boy Meets World?
ReplyDeleteGrowing Pains! I had forgot about that show. I loved it when it used to come on Disney Channel. I also love Boy Meets World and 7th Heaven. They just don't make shows like that anymore.
ReplyDeleteGreat list. Loved 7th Heaven. Although I haven't seen a re-run in years
ReplyDeleteOmg! Every single show you listed is amazing!
ReplyDelete7th Heaven!! Loved that show! So good...and wholesome :) Friends is my all-time favorite. Can't go wrong with any episode!
ReplyDeleteAndrea
alhadventures.blogspot.com
I absolutely LOVED 7th Heaven growing up! It's too bad that they don't make shows like that anymore. xo
ReplyDeletegg and friends made my top 2 :) LOVE them!
ReplyDeletemy family used to watch 7th heaven too, but man when i see a rerun nowadays i realize how incredibly cheesy it was lol.
nice blog!