I took off of work on Thursday evening, and we had a relaxing Valentine's Day at home. We exchanged gifts, ordered pizza and caught up on some of our favorite shows.
On Friday Brandon planned a surprise lunch and took me to King's Inn, which is now one of my favorites. The food is served family style, and we ordered fried catfish, shrimp, onion rings and avocado salad. It was amazing!
That afternoon we went into Corpus to exchange Brandon's new cap for the right size, and while we were in town we had dessert. Brandon had frozen yogurt, and I enjoyed a cake pop and green tea frappe from Starbucks. {Thanks, Tiff! I used my gift card!}
The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and doing a few things around the house. We hadn't spent an entire weekend at home together in a while, so this this weekend was just what we needed.


Sounds like my kind of weekend :) I would love Kings Inn! Omg everything you had sounds delicious! Glad you got some yummy treats from Starbucks :)
ReplyDelete