Hi, friends! I hope you're all enjoying your Friday!
I finally changed my blogger URL to match the name of my blog. I wasn't sure how this would affect my readers, but since everyone is switching to Bloglovin' now I figured it was a good time to make the change. I'm hoping this doesn't cause anyone too much trouble! {I apologize to Brandon, Mom, Dad, and Michelle. I'll get on each of your phones and change it for you.}
I also "claimed" my blog on Bloglovin' and added the button to my sidebar. I've already been using the Bloglovin' app on my phone to read blogs, so I'm following all of you guys already :)
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know! Have a great weekend, everyone!!

I'm excited for you about the change! I will make sure to update my reader and follow you on bloglovin', thank you :D
ReplyDelete