Friday, June 14, 2013

So this'll make you laugh...

I woke up in the middle of the night, and I SWEAR I saw chickens in my bed. There were two on my left and one on my right. Brandon was sleeping in the guest bedroom, because he was on call for work, so it was just me and the chickens. And Princess. 

I immediately started screaming, stood up in the middle of the bed, and threw all the covers onto the floor. I then leaped off the bed, ran into the bathroom and shut the doors.

I stood there, out of breath and screaming like a crazy person. Then all of a sudden I thought to myself, "Princess must be so scared!!" 

I opened the bathroom doors to save her, and she was just sitting on her little pile of blankets staring at me. 

That's when I realized there were really no chickens.

~~~


Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all had a more peaceful night than I did!


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! How crazy and funny was that dream! Your poor dog must have thought mommy was being so silly! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Reading them truly makes my day!